Our client is an Australian Non for Profit Organisation making a difference in Australian lives, with strong core values they represent humanity and are focused on building a healthy nation supporting people and helping in more ways now than ever!
An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced Leader to join their team and help make a difference.
Are you an experienced Customer Service Manager seeking your next role?
Can you drive and inspire a large scale team?
Do you have experience implementing tech changes?
Drive your team to deliver business outcomes?
Then please continue reading and get in touch.
About the role:
- CBD based.
- Full time opportunity, Mon-Fri with occasional weekend requirements.
- Annual salary between $100,000-$120,000+ super.
- You will be managing 90 employees and driving their performance.
- Making a great impact on people's lives across Australia.
- Delivering outstanding customer service experiences to our valued customers.
- Assisting with the recruitment process and training of new staff.
- Oversee entire running of the centre including compliance.
- Coordinate employee rosters.
- Manage a large scale team in the CBD.
- KPI reporting on targets, ratios and expenditure.
- Drive employees to perform and meet targets, inspire the team to deliver excellent customer experiences.
- Drive and lead changes within current routine and operations.
- Minimum 2 years leadership experience in large scale retail or customer experience setting is required.
- Self motivated and driven with capabilities to lead, inspire and engage a team to carry values and achieve business objectives, KPI's and quality measures.
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to build and develop your team with succession plans and create a culture.
- Strong technology experience with the ability to interpret, dissect and make reccomendations from data.
- Experience implementing changing initiatives to a team and bringing in improvements, transforming changes using technology.
- Naturally positive nature with a strong empathetic and compassionate ground and an ability to build rapport quickly.
- Join an Australian non for profit organisation and help make a difference to Australian lives.
- Competitive salary is on offer for the right leader of $100,000-$120,000+ super.
- Discounted health insurance.
- Internal programs focused on your wellbeing and safety.
- Rewards program offering discounts on a few favourites; movies, groceries, food & beverage, department stores and travel & leisure.
- Inclusive and diverse environment, values and supports it's people.
- Career progression and a future opportunities within a supportive organisation.
To be considered:
We have no doubt this position will fill quickly so don't miss out and click "apply" now to be considered for this exciting opportunity now! Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....