Randstad are currently seeking professionals to join one of Australia’s largest banks within their Contact Centre team at Bedford Park with a start date of the 4th of March 2024.
The core function of this role is to provide excellent customer service for all escalation calls including hardship. You will be working in a dynamic and supportive team within a culture and working environment unlike any other. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Manage inquiries for existing customers relating to customers mortgages
- Act with urgency and respond to customer queries in a empathetic and professional matter
- Dealing with hardship calls and coming up with solutions
- Always look for new opportunities to delight our customers
- Contributing to the development and continuous improvement of customer experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong background in handling difficult calls or customers
- High level of empathy and resilience
- Professionalism and empathy when handling inbound and outbound calls
- Proven examples of strong customer focus and dispute resolution
- Possess high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work a rotating roster between the hours of 8am-8pm Monday- Saturday
- A great pay rate of $36.30 p/h
- Enjoy the convenience of working close to home at Bedford Park with onsite parking
- An exciting opportunity to work within one Australia’s largest banking institutes
- This organisation offers extensive and thorough training programs which aid staff learning and development
- Full-time hours provided, casual 9 month assignment with view to transition to permanent if you are the right fit for the role
- Multiple exciting benefits and discounts that come with working for a Big 4 Bank!
If you feel your skills match the above criteria, please attention your CV in MS Word format to Emily Bridgland and call 08 8468 8056, then click APPLY now! Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.