About the company
Aurora Energy’s vision is to reimagine Tasmanian's energy experience, and our purpose is to proactively deliver practical energy solutions for all Tasmanian's. We have a passion for making a difference to the Tasmanian community and we are committed to a sustainable energy future for Tasmania. As a 100% Tasmanian Energy retailer, Aurora Energy is committed to delivering customer experience that exceeds expectations and is proud to support local communities. As the business continues to evolve, Aurora Energy’s focus is on developing its internal capability together with leveraging technology and innovation in order to deliver its strategic objectives.
About the role
Aurora has a number of opportunities for outstanding Customer Service Advisors to join our Hobart team. As one of our highly valued Customer Service Advisors, you are responsible for assisting customers with a variety of calls and enquiries in a dynamic and fast paced work environment. The Customer Service Advisor opportunities are initially offered on a casual basis.
To be considered as a Customer Service Advisor, you will have previous experience in a call centre and demonstrated passion for delivering excellent customer service. You approach customer conversations with a willing ‘can do’ attitude and excel at aligning customer needs with our product suite delivering an exceptional customer experience every time. You will have strong computer skills, the ability to ensure accurate data entry into our information systems as well as the proven ability to meet is essential for success in this exciting role!
What’s on offer?
- Monday to Friday shifts between 8am and 6pm (no weekend work)
- Minimum 20 hours per week with a maximum 37.5 hours per week
- Rostered coverage issued 2 weeks in advance
- A supportive team environment
- Flexible working arrangements between our office and remote
- Training and professional development
- Excellent work/life balance
How to apply
If you believe you have the right experience and the right attitude, we want to hear from you! Please submit your application, which must include a cover letter addressing how your skills and experience add value to the Customer Service Advisor role, together with an up to date resume by 9am Wednesday 21st April 2021.
Key dates for applicants:
- Applications close 9am Wednesday 21st April 2021. Please note, any applications without a cover letter; or received after this date will not be considered.
- Assessment sessions – Tuesday 27th & Wednesday 28th of April 2021. To be considered for these roles you must be available to attend a session on either day.
- Commencement date – Monday 17th May 2021 and will be subject to a satisfactory National Police History Check and two business reference checks.
As our deliverables are time critical, we ask all applicants to only submit an application if you are available to comply with the above mentioned dates.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....