Your New Company
Award winning global contact centre business recognised for operating across Australia, Asia and the U.S. Their mission is aligned with being passionate about their people and their customers. Work with an energetic and supportive team in a newly created role to provide inbound customer support to business owners, bookkeepers and accountants on software packages.
Your New Position
- Respond to all customer enquiries and engage with customers effectively
- Assist accountants and business owners on software packages
- Handle all inbound calls with empathy and solutions to resolve problems
- Create online help material including articles and posts
- Ensuring customers have the tools and knowledge to run their business
- Prioritise and exceed KPI targets in fast paced environments.
Your Skills and Experience
- Passionate about customer service and ability to demonstrate empathy
- Comfortably work and meet targets in fast paced environments
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks whilst actively listening to resolve customer needs
- Minimum of 2 years in customer service and contact centre experience, along with 1-2 years experience in accounting/bookkeeping is desired
- Web Savvy
- Excellent verbal and written communication to engage and build relationships
- Energetic and willingness to achieve results.
What is on Offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Fun team and working environment
- Be part of a diverse and supportive working environment.
Please apply now by clicking apply or email Jasmine Houlahan at email@example.com or phone 07 3100 7015
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....