About the Opportunities
Randstad is seeking candidates for a temporary opportunity to work with a well known leading global data, analytics and credit reporting company. Your main duty will be taking calls regarding applications for pre employment background checks.
About the role
Randstad is seeking individuals with experience in a high volume call centre environment. In this role you will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service in a busy call centre with some processing involved in the role.
Customer service is a key element of an organisation’s success and therefore we are looking for the best of the best!
- Respond to client and consumer queries in a timely manner meeting KPI’s, providing excellent customer service
- Handle complaints in a highly professional manner
- Execute the fulfilment/delivery of all product and services in accordance with SLA’s, following standard processes and procedures
- Ensure quality of products and services delivered to clients and consumers by following processes and attention to detail
- Proactively liaise with management to ensure Operations is adequately resourced to meet client’s expectations
- Support internal teams with client issues, escalations, outages etc as needed
- Undertake either Service Desk or Fulfilment activities as directed from time to time by Team Leader / Operations Manager.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 1 year experience within the call centre environment and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Our client prides themselves in their strong team cultures and therefore you will need to be able to thrive in a team based environment. You will be competent in using office software and have the skills required to adapt to new systems.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive the opportunity to develop your customer service and call centre skills!
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, what are you waiting for? APPLY NOW! Make sure you attach your CV along with a cover letter.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....