Your New Company
This is your exclusive opportunity to join a luxury yacht charter company located in Double Bay. This business is a fun and vibrant start-up that is quickly becoming known within the market for their WOW factor, superior customer service, diverse service offerings and innovative technology.
Your New Role
As the Customer Experience Manager, you will be responsible for providing support to the Account Management team with preparing customers for upcoming charters, providing product and service information and resolving problems whilst anticipating and adapting to client’s needs.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Increase customer satisfaction and retention by providing first class customer service
- Identify customer needs and provide helpful and tailored solutions
- Design customer charter itineraries ensuring the customer is 100% happy
- Coordinate and communicate any changes to itineraries
- Handle customer escalations in a professional and timely manner
- Always go the ‘extra mile’ develop long lasting customer relationships
Your Company Benefits
- Work for a start-up and an incredible entrepreneur
- Lucrative commission structure on offer
- Short and long term incentive plans
- Laptop and mobile phone provided
- Flexible working options available
- Additional support during lock-down: book clubs, extended breaks, online fitness workshops, Duo lingo subscriptions, yummy treats and 1:1 catch ups
- Opportunity to travel the world on luxury yachts
- Previous Customer Experience, Guest Relations, Booking, Scheduling, Customer Service, Complaints, Coordination, Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Team Assistant, Travel or Events experience
- Interest in travel and technology
- Natural ability to build long lasting customer relationships
- Warm and friendly phone manner
- Tech savvy (experience with Hub-Spot highly regarded, however not a must)
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW or for a confidential discussion contact Lauren Thayers on email@example.com or 8215 1017.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....