Ready to kick start your career at one of Australia's top banks? Here's your chance! Join a team and make a difference by assisting customers facing financial hardships. Be part of a customer-centric organisation that nurtures your long-term career and personal growth.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary Temp to Perm Opportunity - $37.78 ph + super
- Get your foot in the door at one of Australia's leading Banks!
- Be part of an organisation dedicated to supporting your long-term career and development.
- Hybrid working model
- Fantastic career progression into higher level roles and other teams
About the Role:
Upon completing a comprehensive training and induction program, you'll join a team dedicated to assisting customers facing financial hardships. In this role, your responsibilities include:
- Assisting customers in finding holistic hardship treatment solutions tailored to their specific situations.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service while adhering to organisational policy & compliance, with a strong emphasis on empathy.
- Collaborating effectively with other internal divisions for complex cases.
- Potential assignment to the Case Management Collections Team, focusing on negotiating arrears payments to minimise bank losses while prioritising excellent customer service.
HOURS: This is a full-time position, working on a rotating roster between the hours of 8.30am to 7pm (Flexibility is a must)
What You Will Bring:
- A deep understanding of customers and a high degree of empathy.
- Previous experience in a call centre environment with ability to understand and speak with customers undergoing financial stress.
- Open to candidates from a variety of backgrounds and experiences however previous experience speaking with people in stressful or challenging situations is a must.
- A track record of providing quality customer service.
- Competent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment with clear goals and targets.
Join the team for a rewarding career where you can make a positive impact, assist customers in need, and find endless opportunities for growth and development. Does this sound like the right role for you? Then apply now! Alternatively, please feel free to contact Chris Harrison - Consultant at email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.