As a Customer Completions Officer, you will provide excellent customer service in a timely and professional manner to ensure great outcomes to clients. You will work within a team that is focused on deliverables, outcomes, and providing a high level of service to their customers.
This position will contribute to the success of the company through attending to all maintenance and warranty matters in a timely and professional manner. Liaising with internal and external contacts to ensure customers products have arrived and have been completed to a satisfactory level within satisfactory timeframes.
- Following up with customers post installation to obtain feedback and address any issues identified, update CRM system with relevant data
- Attend to short supply or damaged goods issues and raise necessary maintenance
- Review online communications daily and respond to customer concerns promptly
- Using internal CRM Systems
- Managing customer complaints regarding products
In order to be considered you will have:
- 3+ years experience in a customer service environment
- Experience managing customer complaints
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate Computer skills – Microsoft Office Typing speed of 40wpm - high accuracy
- Well organised and attention to detail
- Team focused
- Self-motivated and result driven
Experience or exposure to the Renovation / Building industry preferable
Please submit your resume in Word format if you have the above skills and would like to be considered! Only successful applicants will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will complete online skills testing to demonstrate administrative abilities.
Alternatively please contact Jasmin Taylor at Randstad on 4032 7355 or Jasmin.Taylor@randstad.com.au for a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....