Randstad are looking for Call Centre professionals!
Do you have a passion for people's health and customer service?
This position will be responsible for making outbound calls to assist the general public and the wider community by providing excellent customer experience by assisting in the understanding around the importance of people's hearing, and arranging hearing testing.
Your new role
As the first point of contact for customers, you will be making outbound calls. Working on campaigns to encourage those who may have hearing loss to arrange hearing testing. You will endeavour to support and assist customers while navigating them towards a suitable option for their individual needs.
- Make outbound calls to potentially hearing imparied customers
- Provide knowledge around the importance of their health
- Learn and master multiple internal systems and software
You will have a customer-centric and service-oriented mind-set and pride yourself on your level of empathy and resilience. A passion for the health industry and working to better the lives of the community will ensure your success.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Previous experience in call centres or working with a high volume of calls.
- Must hold a current National Police Clearance within the last 12 months or be willing to obtain
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Role Details and benefits
Initially a casual position, there will be an opportunity to become permanent once you are able to demonstrate your ability to perform the role and a desire to continue your career with this organisation. You will be working full time hours Monday - Friday (9am - 5pm)
- Casual assignment with permanent opportunites offered to those who excel in the role
- Convenient location - You will be based in Parkside, Adelaide
- Great casual pay rate of $29.59p/h + super
If you feel your skills match the above criteria please attention your CV in MS Word format to Tejal Chhanabhai and Juanita Forster. Click 'Apply' now.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....