- Adelaide Northern Suburbs
- Base salary plus commission
- Excellent Career Prospects
Join one of the largest business services companies, employing over 39,000 staff across more than 70 countries. Australia's leading service provider committed to protecting people and enhancing lives. This company prides themselves on the ability to protect people from the dangers of pest-borne disease, the risks of poor hygiene and from injury in the workplace. They enhance lives with services that protect the health and well being of people, and the reputation of their customer's brands.
About the role:
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the customer care executive is responsible for enhancing customer relationships to grow and sustain the business services portfolio. The role will involve exploring sales opportunities through actively promoting company services via inbound and outbound activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct outbound calls to existing customers and exceptional customer service
- Sell, consult and make recommendations to prospects and customers of various solutions the company offers
- Actively identify new business lead opportunities and communicate these via the standard operating procedures to the relevant field sales person
- Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone conversations and networking
- Effective management and resolution of all customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Focus on client retention and protect existing portfolio by identifying opportunities to re-sign and upgrade existing contracts
- Create quality sales leads for the field based sales team
- Liaise with other departments to ensure customer inquiries are resolved in a timely manner
- Processing inquiries efficiently and proactively resolving client issues
- Make outgoing calls to the existing client database to promote products and service
Your extraordinary skills will be used for the day-to-day phone based management of customers. You will have a minimum of 1 year telesales experience, demonstrated skills in B2B sales development and above all an appreciation for excellent customer service.
- Prior experience in Sales, Account Management and/or Customer Call centre role
- Highly developed negotiation skills to ensure contractual obligations are met
- An ability to overcome client and manage customer objections
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- Highly effective time management skills
- Intermediate computer and systems skills
- Double Vaccinated against Covid 19
Applications are accepted in Microsoft Word format including a personal summary paragraph addressed to Bridie Taglienti, email@example.com or Telephone enquiries are welcome on 8468 8001.
Background checks and medical checks are required as part of the application process for this position. Only short listed candidates will be contacted - anyone unsuccessful for this role will be considered for future opportunities
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.