This Credit Team Leader role is working for a large international leader within the business services industry. You will be supported by an experienced and talented Credit Manager and work within an agile high performing credit division.
Career growth and development is available and the flat structure of the team allows for access to top level management.
Leadership skills and ability to work collaboratively within a virtual and office environment is desired. Candidates will ideally have the ability to build strong internal relationships with stakeholders and support the wider credit team when required.
This permanent opportunity will be based in Sydney CBD and flexible working is offered.
Reporting into the Credit Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Leading a team of Credit Officers who are focused on high volume B2B debt collections and reducing DSO
- Act as an escalation point for queries / complex accounts
- Providing ongoing training, coaching and support to staff
- Leading and encouraging your team to achieve set KPIs and targets
- Assist with month end reporting (where applicable)
- Work closely with other leaders within the accounting division
- Continually review process and implement efficiencies where necessary
Desired skills & experience:
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following areas:
- Ideally possess 5 + years of experience leading Credit teams
- Ideally worked within a large high-volume and fast paced environment
- Working in a business services environment would be beneficial
- Exposure to RCTI would be preferred but not essential
- Exceptional leadership, coaching and staff management skills
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong problem solving abilities and being able to identify the problem, before it becomes an issue
- Ability to pick up new system quickly and exposure to Microsoft Great Plains would be beneficial
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....