About the Company
This Silicon Valley based full-service digital agency with world class capabilities builds amazing web experiences for VC Funded Start Ups to Fortune 500 Companies in the USA. Their philosophy centers on providing strategic storytelling and high-end design while using the latest technologies to build amazing websites for their clients. They develop on iOS and Android as well as web apps that run on the browser. The products they create are centered around user experience and product functionality without sacrificing aesthetics.
About the Role
They are seeking a seasoned Creative Lead who can manage a small team and be hands-on with web design projects (i.e. provide direction and produce work), from conception to execution. It requires expert level experience in interactive, web, visual, UI, and branding experience to drive creative output across a range of projects and clients.
This person will work to improve all aspects of the agency's design services, including creating standards for best-in-class digital experience design delivery as well as being responsible for nurturing high-level client relationships and drive solutions and ideas.
- Collaborate with strategy, development, and project management team to define project requirements and scoping needs
- Concept and create web designs, as well as participate in all aspects of design execution as needed
- Projects include web design (concepts to production), UI Design, visual brand identity, UX/UI design systems, infographics, videos, animations, print, visual guidelines, and campaigns
- Act as a vital link between the client and the design team
- Manage the relationships with and creative direct outsourced partners and vendors such as illustrators, photographers, and videographers
- Establish healthy and productive relationships with client stakeholders to facilitate feedback and communications
- Serve as the main point of contact on escalations for design-related questions and issues on your projects
What you will need to succeed
- 6+ years in web design or creative environment, and in a creative team leadership role (web or digital agency experience) working with enterprise clients and B2B projects preferably
- Strong working knowledge of design fundamentals—interaction design, user-centered experience design, responsive design, brand development, digital marketing, and the creative process—as well as new platforms and technologies
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations
- Strong relationship management skills and proven leadership skills
- Expert experience with all creativity, design, and prototyping products, including XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, InVision, etc
- Strict attention to detail and ability to prioritize and focus on multiple tasks in high-pressure situations
As this opportunity is remote, they are very happy for the successful candidate to be located anywhere in the east coast of Australia.
If you are ready to apply for the role, click "Apply" and send your CV and portfolio through.
For more information please contact Shrawani Shekhar at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....