About the role
We are looking for a Crane Driver to work on a new project in our construction team bus in bus out to Dalby for the next 6 weeks with a 1 week break in between. This crane operator role will be be 12 hour days, based between Dalby and Chinchilla starting 13/11/2021. This temporary assignment will be running 6 weeks until 14/12.
As our Crane driver/Trades Assistant you will be responsible for the following-
- Assisting mechanical trades in construction of a greenfields gas site
- lifting, and positioning pipe and pipe supports in a 20 tonne Franna crane
- Advise on how loads will be executed and assist with doing lift studies with the HSE on site prior to critical lifts
- Various other trades assistant responsibilities including assistance with site clean
We are looking for our crane Operators to have the following skills and competencies-
- Previous Franna Operating Experience
- White card and CN ticket
- Good communication and attitude towards safety
- Atleast 2 years experience in the Oil and gas industry. Or willingness to obtain an industry safety induction
- An ability to work flexibly and adaptively in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Availability to start no later than 13/11
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people's diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Please apply by clicking the link to be considered for this role, starting asap....