This company have one of the best reputations in the industry, a nationally recognised contractor who are going from strength to strength, they have work all over Australia and multiple projects in PNG.
Due to significant growth and project wins they have identified the need for a Cost Engineer to come on board and assist in the delivery of a portion of these newly awarded projects.
Reporting to the Project Controls Manager your duties will include:
- Development and management of budgets.
- Controlling cost activities through all phases of project.
- Supporting the implementation of project cost management programmes.
- Cost reporting.
- liaising with project teams to ensure costing and forecasting is on track.
- Producing updates to project cost forecasts.
- Issuing variations when needed.
Skills / Qualifications
- 5 + years cost control experience with a contractor working in the resources industry.
- Relevant degree in Business or Engineering.
- IT proficient with microsoft excel and cost control programmes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly formed project team and play part in this excellent organisation's continued success.
You will be rewarded with competitive salary, regular reviews and the chance to progress through the ranks as this company grows.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....