Our client is a leading Australian online retailer who have continued to dominate the market in recent years. They have been able to provide consumers with a diverse range of innovative products and now have positioned themselves for further success. They seek a Cost Accountant who will assist to drive costing initatives to support growth and commercial outcomes.
About the Opportunity
Working with an experienced and high performing team, you will be responsible for coaching and training key stakeholders in big picture costing. This is a genuine opportunity for a finance professional to engage and influence decision makers on how to improve process and create further efficiencies. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Designing and creating of costing model
- Producing monthly cost management accounts
- Analysing the P&L and balance sheet accounts to understand the main cost drivers of the business
- Stock reconciliations and co-ordination of stocktakes
- Conducting analysis of all cost calculation
- Partnering with the business to determine and implement process improvements
- You will be CA/CPA qualified
- Proven experience in a Analytic or Costing role with design and development of models.
- Ideally Netsuite but demosntrated exposure to multiple ERP systems
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively
- Detail orientated and be able to see gaps in processes
- Must be available for immediate commencement or short notice period
- Employee benefits & discounts
- High performing team environment
- A leading online growing business
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ramzy Malaeb on 0451 260 609 or email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....