Our Workspace Solutions client based in the Adelaide CBD has an exciting full time, permanent opportunity for an experienced Corporate Receptionist with a professional and friendly disposition, to join their fast paced office. This is a first point of contact position where professionalism and friendliness is paramount in providing exceptional customer service to all visitors. In addition, this role requires excellent verbal and written communication with a high level of administrative skills.
Not only will you be the face of the company, the first impression guests will receive when they walk through the door, you will also be accountable for the following:
- First contact for all guests who arrive for meetings
- Answering a high volume of calls with professionalism while being able to manage a switchboard with efficiency
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate client on a timely basis
- Receiving and managing mail and organizing couriers when needed
- Management of the meeting rooms when required by clients
- Preparing meeting rooms and making sure the office and waiting area is immaculately presented at all times
- Assistance with ad hoc administration responsibilities
Ideally you will have:
- Corporate and highly professional presentation
- Advanced communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organised with the ability to juggle conflicting priorities with ease
- Previous experience in a corporate, high level reception role- Hotel Concierge experience will be highly regarded
- Motivation to work well alone or within a team
- Confidence, with an outgoing personality that enjoys an interactive work environment.
Please contact Kammy Lee for further enquiries on 8468 8035 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of applications, please apply online with your updated CV. I look forward to your application, please note only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....