Randstad is currently seeking a Corporate Planning and Performance Coordinator who can operate with excellence and expertise with solid attention to detail and establish and maintain relationships. Our partnering department is looking for someone enthusiastic and not afraid of a challenge whilst making a positive difference.
About your new role
As a committed team player, the Corporate Planning and Performance Coordinator will be responsible for the overall project coordination of the City of Melbourne’s Annual Report. The position also provides support for the Annual Plan and Budget and Council production.
What you will need to exceed
- You will have strong communication, policy and stakeholder management skills.
- Be able to support ongoing improvements to the Budget process.
- Be able to coordinate the production of an Annual Report with strategic communications.
- Monitor and ensure the Annual Report is compliant with requirements of the Local Government Act and Local
- Government Planning.
- Coordinate the Council Plan's production and corporate publication requirements with Strategic Communications within timeframes and budget.
- Experience in Data Collection.
- Be able to provide analysis, insights and reporting on portfolio performance as required.
- Coordinate and prepare corporate communications documents, plans and reports as required.
- Demonstrated written communication skills, including experience in corporate writing.
- Demonstrated experience in project coordination.
- Mid to advance EXCEL, SharePoint 365 experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and to plan work to meet non-negotiable deadlines.
- Experience in working for local government
If you are currently searching for current opportunities, please email your most up to date CV to Patrick.Conlon@randstad.com.au, and I will endeavour to reach out to you.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.