- Brisbane North Location
- Flexible working arrangements
- Contrract engaged until Jan 2022 with view to extend
Our public sector client has a current requirement for a Property Manager to join the team. In the role of Coordinator (Property Management), you will provide accurate and timely advice in the management of the Department’s commercial portfolios. You will proactively manage existing agreements/licences/leases and coordinate the negotiation of new agreements, ensure compliance with legislation and policy and assist in ensuring the portfolio achieves a return on investment.
- Manage various agreements for State commercial portfolio.
- Proactively manage customer accounts, invoicing, arrears, rent reviews, insurance, obligations, compliance, ensuring customer accounts are up to date and all critical dates are actively managed and reported.
- Provide advice on various agreements / contracts / applications / approvals to both internal and external clients, and provide advice to senior management and internal customers in relation to portfolio management.
- Assist in the preparation of complex ministerial correspondence including maintaining the quality and timeliness of executive management responses.
- Address tenancy/occupier issues relating to specific properties
- Coordinate property inspections as required
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant experience or qualifications in property and/or commercial leasing
It is expected that the successful candidate will possess strong oral/written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. They will display initiative, attention to detail, and have the ability to work autonomously and unsupervised whilst contributing to the wider team's objectives.
How to Apply:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume and cover letter.
If you have any queries, please contact Clarissa Anderson on (07) 3031 3212.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....