Randstad is currently working with multiple ASX listed businesses, and government departments, that are seeking procurement & contracts professionals. Opportunities include:
- Adelaide based Contracts Administrator - with some sourcing/procurement responsibilities - 12 to 18 month contract, oil & gas industry. Day rate.
- FIFO Senior Contracts Administrator - 6 month contract, engineering industry. Day rate.
- Multiple Adelaide based contracts managers - 6 month contracts with extension likely, state government - education & construction. Hourly rate.
- Adelaide based contracts administrator - permanent role in commercial construction/fitout. Annual salary.
Responsibilities will include:
- Procurement and sourcing activities, including liaising with stakeholders on scoping, sourcing and negotiation pre contract execution
- Tender management including preparation, issue, evaluation, recommendation and award
- Review and management of commercial issues throughout the tender process
- Acting as the point of contact for all contract related queries from subcontractors and all other external stakeholders
- Providing direction to internal stakeholders on contract terms and interpretation
- Drafting and administering subcontracts, ensuring alignment with project risk and commercial requirements
- Contract Notices – Prepare and settle client Variations, Extension of Time, Disputes or any other commercially sensitive notices
- Progress claims – Prepare and settle Milestone progress claims including supporting documentation as required
- Registers – set up and maintain variation, EoT and contract registers for key projects
The suitable candidate will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualifications either in law, contracts, engineering, supply chain etc
- Demonstrated experience within contracts in the construction, power & energy, similar heavy industry/industrial sector, or government
- End-to-end contracts management experience demonstrating knowledge in negotiating terms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For the opportunity to be considered for any of these positions, please submit your up to date CV to Randstad’s procurement & contracts specialist Rachel Homer via the 'apply now' adjacent to the advert or call 8150 7034 for a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....