- Exciting new project in mining
- Dynamic and supportive leadership team
- Adelaide Based
Our client is an ASX listed company who has built a highly prospective exploration portfolio of projects covering 5,374 sq kms within 19 exploration licences located in South Australia, Queensland and Western Australia.
They are currently seeking the services of a Contract Specialist responsible for the ‘End-to-End’ tender management for EPC and other contracts
- Provide contract and commercial advice to both the Project and Operations team
- Experience in reviewing and processing contractors’ monthly claims, managing contractual challenges, and negotiating positive outcomes
- Experience with EOI process, analysing, drafting, negotiating and awarding tenders, contracts and agreements
- Must be open to feedback and constantly strives to improve
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Should be able to work independently and in a team
- Position requires strong analytical, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Proven relationship management in building and maintaining healthy stakeholder relationships
- Have the ability to deal with conflict and influence commercial outcomes
- Tertiary qualifications in Contract Management, Accounting, Business law
- Circa 5 years of progressive responsibility with quantifiable results in contract negotiation with a mining or construction company.
- Experience with integrated management system (Pronto desirable)
This role is a full-time position based in our Adelaide Project Office with an expected duration of 12 months. They are also open to considering part time/flexible work arrangements.
For the opportunity to become part of this team, please submit your up to date CV and covering letter to Wendy Hammond via the 'Apply now' adjacent to the advert.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....