Randstad together with our partner in business are seeking an experienced Contract Administrator/QA for an immediate start in Launceston.
About the opportunity
A well established civil construction company is seeking an experienced Contract administrator for one of their projects in Launceston, this is for an immediate start up to six months.
- Ensure the effective implementation of the Quality Management Plan.
- Participate in the development and review of project documentation.
- Develop and review ITP and verification checklists to ensure a compliant product is delivered in line with contractual requirements.
- Assist with the provision of training and or support advice to project teams on meeting obligations under the specification.
- Review Lot records to ensure compliance with project requirement specifications.
- Monitor and report in line with project practical completion.
- Assist in monitoring, inspecting and auditing quality management systems to ensure compliance with IMS and specifications, including subcontractors and suppliers.
To be successful we require you to have the following experience:
- Proven experience in a Quality Engineer/Coordinator position or similar within the civil construction industry.
- A demonstrable knowledge of quality management systems, compliance obligations, document management systems and ISO requirements.
- Graduate in either a Construction Management, QS or Civil Engineering Degree
- Strong problem solving, technical and analytical skills to support the development and implementation of quality policies, processes and programs.
- Must be able to read and comprehend civil construction drawings and specifications
- Working knowledge of civil construction (and/or other similar industry specifications and their implementation during construction.
- White card
All successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol screening. If you feel you have the skills and experience required to be successful in these positions, please call Ashley Green on 0428 107 500 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can apply directly at www.randstad.com.au
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....