- Newly created role
- Privately owned construction company
- Ideally part office, part site based
Operating since 2011, this commercial construction company specialises in the installation and maintenance of modular buildings all over Australia. They focus on the resources, oil and gas industries for services installation to camps and non-processed infrastructure buildings. They also service the education sector.
With a family business heritage and culture of innovation setting them apart, fostering a commitment to developing leading edge approaches across the whole organisation that surpass industry standards. With staff all over Australia, this company has the ability to deliver a project within a time frame set by clients.
Due to continued growth and securing a large scale project based in the Riverina of NSW, this business is looking for an experienced Contracts Administrator to join their team. The role will be primarily based from Adelaide but regular travel to site will be required. All accommodation and food will be provided on site. The project will begin in November.
- Responsible for project head contract and subcontractor management
- Manage progress claims, payment schedules, variations, contract deliverables, issuing contract notices, EOT’s, latent conditions, and training plans
- Coordinate and administer all project start up items such as insurances, building approval plans, council permits, dilapidation reports, and establishment of project bank accounts
- Coordinate and compile handover documentation and manuals, and drive the certification and handover process
- Assist the Construction and Project Managers to monitor project timelines and review the performance of individual projects against deliverables
- Produce regular and ad hoc reports on project status for Management
- Control and monitor customer invoicing in accordance with contract terms
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all program/project stakeholders, internal and external, to enable the performance of this position
- Prepare company cost reports in accordance with the reporting cut off dates
- Relevant qualifications in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or similar would be advantageous
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Contracts Administrator / Project Coordinator in the commercial construction industry
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure, plan and prioritize workloads
- Strong negotiation experience and communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Demonstrated ability in maintaining and developing subcontractor relationships
- MS Suite proficiency and exposure to MS Projects is advantageous.
If you feel you meet the criteria required or would like to know more please apply now or call Luke Cuthbertson, Senior Consultant - Civil White Collar on 0428 262 819.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....