Clarke Energy is a multinational power generation solutions company with its Australasian headquarters based in Adelaide and is one of the fastest-growing power generation companies in the South Pacific. Clarke Energy is the Authorised Distributor for INNIO Jenbacher gas and KOHLER diesel reciprocating engine products offering efficient, reliable and cost-effective gas and diesel solutions to their very large, long term client base. They offer supply only of generation packages along with complete turn-key (EPC) solutions and full aftermarket life of service and maintenance.
Due to continued growth across the region, Clarke Energy now enters a very exciting period of business growth which provides new opportunities. They are seeking a Contract Administrator on a permanent, full-time basis.
Reporting into the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for the administration of subcontracts to achieve delivery of contract obligations of subcontractors and suppliers that support the delivery of projects.
Key elements of the role:
- Implementation of the contractual and contract administration process for key projects
- Assist in the delivery of key projects supporting the Project Managers and the broader team
- Assist in the evaluation of costing and the development of commercial terms for the project
- Liaise with the project team to develop a scope of work to be offered for tender
- Evaluate tender submissions with procurement to ensure compliance with commercial terms and conditions
- Manage all contract review items including variations, claims, notices, etc.
- Act as the point of contact for all contract related queries from subcontractors and all other external stakeholders.
The suitable candidate will possess the following:
- Qualified by experience with extensive exposure to Contracts Administration for EPC contracts in the civil/commercial construction, power & energy or similar heavy industry/industrial sector
- True end to end contracts administration with demonstrated ability to manage the commercial aspects of the process
- Basic knowledge of construction and equipment and techniques, drawing & specifications, materials and standards.
- Previous experience where you have had a high degree of autonomy in your role
- Computer literacy (MSOffice)
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and be organised
- Have the ability to build relationships and rapport with all levels of staff and clients
Shortlisted candidates will be provided with further information including job description, project & company details, and remuneration.
To apply for the role, please click on apply to submit your CV. For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Homer from Randstad on 8150 7000.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....