An opportunity has arisen for a Contract Administrator to join a growing builder to work closely with the directors and fast track their career. The builder specialises in domestic homes, apartment blocks and small commercial works up to $3m.
Due to growth, they are looking for a Contract Administrator to work closely with the directors covering all aspects of Contract Administration and Estimating including the following:
- Estimate the cost of new projects and tenders;
- Maintenance of estimating cost/ price catalogue;
- The preparation of accurate Bills of Quantities and contract specifications;
- Liaison and negotiation with suppliers and subcontractors;
- Assist in managing building contract variations;
- Prepare of subcontractor packages, PO's, comparisons, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Monitor subcontractors to ensure they are adhering to environmental commitments and responsibilities
- Manage Claims & Variations
- Cash-flow monitoring including chasing payments and negotiating payment terms with suppliers
This is a fantastic opportunity for a CA who is looking to take their career to the next level with a growing firm. For more information on this role, apply by clicking the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....