- National Tier 3 Group - Stalwart of Australian Construction
- Diverse Projects – Commercial, Health, Aged Care, Education Government
- Dedicated CA role working underneathSenior PM working on 1-2 projects.
- Prepare and develop scope of works for tender and contract
- Manage document authorisation
- Communicate changes and relevant information to the site team
- Assist in the preparation of budgets
- Collate information for reporting
- Attend and chair meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Support the tender process through document control
- Supplier/Subcontractor assessment
- Financial management of claims, invoicing, purchase orders, payments, etc.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Construction Management or equivalent
- A track record in financial control at CA level gained over 2+ yrs
- An ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with clients and project stakeholders – this is a valuable repeat client
Whats on offer
- A salary package in the $90k-$130k range, dependent upon experience
- Opportunities to continue your career specifically as a CA or progress to PM available
- An collaborative and enjoyable workplace that shares success
How to apply
- Use the links below to apply via Randstad’s website
- Or email your application direct to email@example.com
- For an informal chat about the role please call Neil Powell on 0432 538 193
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....