- Prominent Victorian builder – 30 year history – projects to $50m
- High spec projects in the commercial arena – full D&C capability supplemented by lump sum and hard dollar tenders
- They valuable long term relationships with clients, consultants and subcontractors
You will be working across the full project life cycle from cradle to grave. With recent project wins including $27m school, $15m aged care facility and $12m peforming arts centre you will be allocated onto one of these key projects
Core duties include:
- Client liaison & management
- Manage design meetings with consultants and architects.
- Coordinating with relevant authorities i.e. councils, utilities for duration of the project
- Preparing tender documentation.
- Evaluating potential tenders including estimating quantities
- Issuing Purchase Orders/ Contract agreements.
- Assessing/preparation of monthly progress payment and variations for subcontractors
- Managing project tasks – reporting project based costs monthly to management including profit, revenue and forecast costs.
- Manage ad-hoc administration tasks of a project.
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management couple with experience in Contracts Administartion, Project Coordination and/or Project Manager
- Head contract experience in commercial construction is essntial
- Demonstrated ability to managed the financial aspects of commercial construction projects – you must have CA experience.
- A natural ability to maintain relationships with subcontractors, consultants and other project stakeholders..
Whats on offer
- A salary package in the $100k-$140k range, dependent upon experience
- An collaborative and enjoyable workplace that shares success
- Great training and professional development opportunities
How to apply
- Use the links below to apply via Randstad’s website
- Or email your application direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For an informal chat about the role please call Neil Powell on 03 9252 2124
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....