The Company and Role
- Boutique developer and investment company - commercial, retail and residential projects across Victoria.
- Proof bigger is not always better – a small and agile team numbering no more than a dozen
- Established relationships with select team of architects, consultants and construction companies.
- Provide support to the development team across the whole project lifecycle
The Role and Responsibilities
- Assist the Development management through the design development, planning and design phase
- Call tenders: consultant fee requests, supplier quotes, builder and selected subcontractors
- Information coordination and document management
- Letting contracts, subcontracts, consultant agreements, purchase orders
- Managing the head contract and any specific subcontracts engaged by the development team
- Financial monitoring and control - assistant the Finance and Development team in monthly project reporting and assist with negotiating head contract claims
- Tertiary Qualifications in Construction Management, Property Development or equivalent
- Exposure to CA level on commercial building projects, ideally gained with a commercial head contractor, or alternatively a client side group.
- Strong time management skills – you will be working on multiple projects concurrently
- An ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with architects, consultants, builders and other parties.
Whats on Offer/How to Apply
- A salary package in the $70k-$90k range dependent upon skills and experience
- Strong mentorship and career development – minimal staff turnover with this group - there is a clear path through the Development team to run your own projects in time.
- Centrally located offices on the CBD fringe with an interesting portfolio for projects, typically to the value of $10m
- Please apply online using the links below, or email your application direct to email@example.com. For a confidential chat about these roles please contact Neil Powell on 0432 538 193
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....