Employing over 800 staff and with depots throughout the country this supply chain specialist is an Australian success story. With 30 years of experience they are well integrated and are a frequent contender with the larger Tier 1 businesses.
In the role you will lead a team who are charged to execute efficient and effective operational service excellence to their clients. The primary objective of this role is to consistently deliver the scope of services expected by the client in a safe and compliant manner whilst working within the directed commercial targets of the contract/budget.
You will be responsible for:
- Promoting Health and Safety in all communication
- Conduct ongoing training and development of direct reports
- Monitor driver performance and ensure adequate coverage of staff
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients
- Ensuring ongoing customer excellence
- Regular Reporting
- Conduct toolbox talks., vehicle compliance and other audits
- Previous management experience within the transport industry
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships across multiple stakeholders
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Motivational and willing to tackle challenges
- Focussed on the ongoing importance of health and safety
- Able to prioritise and manage a busy workload
This is a culture focussed business and there is a huge opportunity for someone to come in and make their mark. These are some of the clients largest contracts and you are offered the opportunity to own these and your role.
Either apply online or call Lee Tyrrell at Randstad on 08 9320 1673 for further details.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....