An exciting opportunity for a Contract Administrator to join the team. The Contract Administrator is an essential role that ensures all financial dealings associated with the procurement and managing of contracts for the construction process.
Working in the Fitout, Refurbihment & Commercial Contruction industries, the Contracts Administrator works with the Project Manager for the successful delivery of the project within time and budget by reviewing, evaluating, implementing, overseeing all contract policies, procedures, processes and standards.
About the role
- You will be conducting site inspections and managing budgets and programmes.
- Management of payment claims within the terms of contract.
- Analyse site instructions and subcontractor variations/ price variations and submit for approval.
- Review project documentation and identify any potential defects/project delays.
- Ensure records and reports are completed and captured in the company’s systems (Procore)
- Participate in project start up meetings for each project.
- review, understand and have input to all subcontractor and supplier scope of works.
- Regularly report to your line manager on budgets.
- Ensure subcontractors/ suppliers are completing their works in accordance with the project documentation and specifications.
- Prepare, distribute and co-ordinate tender packages.
- Monitor and provide feedback to the Project Managers so that we achieve agreed program deliveries within agreed time-frames and contract management scope.
- Assist the project delivery team in meeting the target financial margin on each project.
About You - Skills and Experience
- Construction management degree or similar relevant tertiary
- A minimum of 5 years practical experience in a similar position
- Experience in preparing detailed contracts.
- Experience managing variations, delays and contract claims.
- Experience of monitoring project cash flow and reporting
- An accomplished communicator and negotiator able to liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.