This role as a Continuous Improvements Officer will see the successful candidate working in a Federal Government department on the Gold Coast. The team you will be a part of is responsible for managing the performance of in community partners to the scheme and helping to implement the continuous improvement program. The role is there to support the team in developing and implementing new policies and strategies to help with overall and ongoing improvement of the partnership programs.
- Assist in implementing the continuous improvement program
- Support projects related to reviews and analysis of partner organisations
- Produce progress reports to help in tracking continuous improvement
- Maintain accurate records across all platforms
- Assist in developing new ideas to help monitor partner performance
Key skills/experience required:
- project/program support experience is highly desirable
- Confident in liaising with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Reporting and compliance experience
- QA experience would be advantageous
- Excellent administrative skills
This is a 12 month opportunity located in Robina paying $53.63/hour plus super.
Undertaking a temporary contract through Randstad will give you exclusive access to our candidate benefits portal. This includes many discounts across health insurance, phone plans, grocery stores and other retail stores as well as many other discounts. You will be able to access this directly through our easy to use timesheet portal upon commencement of your assignment.
For a confidential discussion about this role please feel free to contact Alexandria Howes on 07 3100 7059 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....