The Contact Centre Officer will answer a wide range of queries. You will be required to quickly acquire knowledge on where to locate information to assist the caller.
Contact Centre Officers will be required to meet a number of key benchmarks including the number of calls answered during the day and the average handling time of those calls.
Please note, this role will work on broadband hours of 7am to 7pm local time Monday to Fridays, at full time hours (37.5h per week) and availability during these times is essential. This is not negotiable and is a requirement of this role.
About the role:
- Have demonstrated customer service experience
- Be able to quickly attain an ability to use Departmental computer systems/programs
- Have a polite, professional and friendly manner
- Have patience and clear communication skills
- Work under pressure whilst providing quality service and meeting set KPI’s
- Have the ability to understand and interpret policy, and problem solve
- Demonstrate an ability to be attentive, flexible and reliable
- Work within a team environment
- Demonstrate a shared responsibility for a healthy workplace including encouraging a healthy work/life balance and accept a zero tolerance of bullying
- Participate in coaching, and where required, performance management procedures
Candidates must be an Australian citizen for this role.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....