Randstad are currently seeking Pipe Relining Crew members for a national projects team based in Western Sydney. When not working on projects in the greater Sydney area, you will be required to travel and work away on various projects around Australia. The successful candidates must have previous experience in the civil, water or construction industry and be willing to work away.
What's on offer?
- Immediate starts available
- Work away / Travel for work
- $30-35 p/h + OT & other allowances
- Work with an industry leading tier 1 client!
- UV Cured Fibreglass pipe relining in stormwater and sewer pipes as well as road and rail Culverts.
- Assisting with operation of water jetting equipment for pipe cleaning.
- Assisting with operation of winching equipment for installation of liners
- Assisting with operation of pipeline CCTV equipment.
- Works in confined space.
- Use of angle grinders and other power equipment
- Use of water pumps and air compressors
- OHS Induction Card (White Card)
- Drivers licence and own reliable transport
- MR/HR Licence advantageous
- Pip Rehabilitation or plumbing/drainage experience highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience of general hand tools and power tools
- Ability to work long hours (9-12 hour shifts)
- Ability to adapt to works program/rosters
- Willing to learn
To apply submit your resume by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in the role and have the relevant experience but do not have an updated resume? We understand and do not want you to miss out. Send us an email outlining your experience and contact details. We will call you to discuss if it looks like you're a good fit for the role.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....