Are you seeking your next exciting opportunity within the FMCG Manufacturing industry? If so, this may be the role for you!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Compliance Coordinator to join the team based out in Tullamarine on an 18 month secondment. Due to the significance of this role we are seeking to recruit someone with strong relationship and team management skills to help lead from the front as well as someone that can tick most of the boxes below!
Your main responsibilities will be:
Implementation and continuous improvement of Quality, Safety, COR & OES systems – E.g. Document control, HACCP program, Internal audit program, MSDS program
- Managing customer audits and compliance to customer standard
- Review and assemble safety reporting data for site safety and compliance
- Facilitate implementation of change initiatives
- Maintain company safety reports
- Maintain records for injury’s, hazards, IMS reports and IMS investigations
You will have:
- Transport and/or FMCG manufacturing experience would be highly regarded
- Previous experience in food safety
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....