About the role:
The Community Liaison Officer will travel to various sites across Western Sydney, to conduct engaging programs and presentations for different stakeholders.
We are looking for someone who can work Wednesdays and Saturdays 10am to 4pm with some flexibility and additional hours/days as required.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Participate and contribute to events and activities to support community engagement and social impact programs (including youth engagement programs)
- Represent the organisation at local events and community forums
- Promote the projects and initiatives of the organisation
- Conduct presentations for stakeholders
- Support administrative functions
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Relevant experience in customer service, events, or community engagement
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Availability from Monday-Sunday
- Current driver license and vehicle
- Working with Children Check (for paid work)
- Comfortable with presenting and engaging with a diverse range of people
- Teamwork and can work with minimal supervision
- Weekly pay runs working through Randstad
- Grow your career in customer service
- Work as part of a diverse workforce
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply immediately*.
*Please note that successful applicants will be required to undergo a series of pre-engagement checks including but not limited to a Working with Children Check and provide two viable reference checks.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....