We are looking for an experienced Community Engagement and Communications Officer to commence in October for a 12month Contract. This is an opportunity within the Federal Government
Location: Melbourne CBD & WFH
Contract Duration: 12 Month Contract
Pay- $51.50 per hour plus super
About the role:
The Community Engagement and Communications Officer will provide detailed technical,
professional, policy, operational support and advice in relation to complex problems. It may be required to coordinate and assist in the strategic planning, program and project management and policy development that support the Clients objectives
The role will have a considerable level of public contact in relation to complex, difficult or sensitive issues. It may liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders in a representational role on behalf of the branch and wider Agency..
- Building strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the Clients
participation in a diverse range of small and large scale events, including information sessions,
forums, conferences and webinars.
- Producing content for a variety of channels including website, Ministerial and Executive
Briefings, event materials, social media and other communication platforms.
- Providing logistical management and advice to the Agency to deliver proactive and nationally
consistent engagement activities, including the provision of logistical support at external forums
- Contributing to the implementation and operationalization of a targeted, proactive engagement
strategy, including a forward planned events calendar, aligned to the corporate plan
- Working with the leadership team to promote and implement best practice event management
processes including identification and provision of all event accessibility measures necessary, and
supporting the triaging of events, third party event requests and delivery of events.
- Coordinating critical data analysis and feedback to measure effectiveness of activities and
strategies, including identifying associated risks and trends.
- Undertaking document management of event documentation to support team and senior leadership
visibility on event planning status, risk management and data collection.
Experience / Knowledge
- Degree in a related Field
Sounds Like you! Please APPLY now using the Apply button with your latest CV
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....