Randstad Defence is seeking a Communications Engineer to assist with a key maritime patrol vessel program. You will play a crucial role in the development and operation of the project's data networks and communication platforms. The task location will be in Canberra. We are seeking a contractor to initially work until the end of June 2022, with an extension highly likely. Your remuneration will be determined by your qualifications and experience.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Transform the project's information exchange requirements into platform design assumptions.
- Outline internal interfaces and identify potential GFE in the communications architecture SLD.
- Building a communications study task for the prime contractor
- Contribute to the formulation of Function and Performance Specification (FPS) requirements for the communication system.
- An engineering degree in communications or similar is required.
- Experience in the defence industry is essential.
- Demonstrated intellectual, analytical, and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to develop creative and innovative solutions to challenging and complex problems.
- Knowledge of and experience with the systems engineering design process are required.
- Experience with systems integration and knowledge of Sonar systems is desirable.
The candidate must be an Australian citizen with a minimum of Baseline or preferable NV1 security clearance.
If you're as passionate about this position as we are, then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....