Highly sought after, part time role with Federal Government agency with flexibility to work remotely and a work from home set up provided. This long term, temporary contract will make perfect use of your sharpened communications strategy and social media expertise to support programs and deliver high impact communication activities. This key role provides communication support and advice within the communication function, with responsibility for the Digital Careers portfolio of programs. The position will be responsible for leading the development of the communication strategies to support programs and deliver high impact communication activities, working with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide communication support and advice for the Digital Careers portfolio of programs
- Confidently create integrated, high impact and measurable campaigns for Digital Careers
- Lead the development of communication strategies to support programs and deliver high impact communication activities
- Manage the Digital Careers social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Proactively identify opportunities to effectively reach key audiences across industry, government, media and internal employees
- Participate enthusiastically as part of broader Corporate Affairs function, which works on an account management model with a focus on flexibility and cooperation
- Efficiently manage all aspects of high-profile integrated marketing and communication activities with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of high-profile communication plans and the ability to manage projects, including application in areas such as public relations, marketing, government affairs or internal communication
- A history of providing sound audience-focused communication advice e.g. building an understanding of client needs, delivering information relevant to diverse audiences, and appropriate channel selection
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment, proactively collaborating and consulting with internal and external stakeholders, as well as sharing resources to accomplish objectives
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to find workable solutions to complex problems and resolve complaints using creativity, reasoning and past experience
- Demonstrated understanding of, and experience in, the following areas:
- Employee engagement;
- Strategic communication;
- Marketing communication;
- Public relations
- Stakeholder engagement
Due to the part time nature of this role I expect a high number of applicants, if this role sounds like you please apply now or email Sarah Robinson at email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....