I'm currently looking for an experience Commissioning / Operations Engineer for a minimum 6 month role with no fixed end date, based in Adelaide.
Working with a major oil & gas supplier in the Cooper Basin, this is an on site 2:2 FIFO rostered role. You will be responsible for the
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering or relevant
- 2-8 years experience in similar role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work 2:2 FIFO roster
- Proved operational engineering technical support for the Cooper Basin assets including plant troubleshooting
- Triage technical issues, create and advise scopes of work and technical solutions
- Commission and fix issues on site and know when to pass on to contractors
- Provide process and operations support during project start-up and commissioning
- Manage contractors and site works for operational facility improvement
The client is offering attractive salary, to match your expertise and the ability to be working with leaders in the Oil & Gas field, gaining the ability to grow your network in the industy. Whilst the role is a minimum 6 month term, there is no fixed end date so it is potential for ongoing.
For the opportunity to become part of their high performing team and excellent culture, please click “apply now”.
For more infrmation or a confidential discussion, please contact Justin Martin, 0427 826 908
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....