- Successful small/medium size commercial business
- Dynamic team with a positive team culture
- Exciting opportunity to play a key role in the business operations
We’ve partnered with a reputable local Electrical Engineering company to appoint a candidate into a key role within their thriving business. With a healthy turnover, loyal partnerships and a solid pipeline, this business is reputable in the market and boasts a positive, family-feel team culture.
As a Commercial Finance Professional, you hold a multi-functional role within the Business. You will be responsible for accurate high-quality analysis, information and forecasting and have oversight across a variety of financial and commercial elements within the business. You are also the go-to person for staff enquiries, report directly to the CEO and have 1 direct report yourself.
What you’ll need to succeed:
To truly thrive in this position, you will require highly developed commercial awareness gained through your experience working within a small/medium size business. You have a pro-active and collaborative approach with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships at all levels within the team.
In addition, you will have;
- Knowledge and experience in payroll, debtors & creditors, trial balances, statutory compliance, ATO, OSR lodgements and stock control
- Strong analytical, numeracy and modelling skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet business critical deadlines
- 5 years experience in a similar role
- Advanced diploma level in Business Management and/or Finance
- Experience or knowledge with Businesscraft Operating System would be a distinct advantage
You will be coached, trained and mentored in this role to ensure you’re set up for a successful tenure. You will feel right at home with a valued workforce that boasts positive team culture. 5 weeks annual leave and flexible working arrangements.
If you feel this is the opportunity for you, please follow the links to apply uploading a resume and cover letter addressing the criteria. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Elyse on (02) 4032 7357 or email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....