Join a global leader in cross-border payments, committed to financial inclusivity and innovation. With a track record of transferring over $200B for more than 1,000,000 customers worldwide,They’re revolutionizing the way businesses manage their international transactions. Since their inception after 2000, they’ve expanded to seven offices across the globe, and are just getting started.
They’re seeking a talented Commercial Growth Manager to join their dynamic team and drive their mission of making business easier everywhere. In this role, you'll play a crucial part in shaping growth strategies and ensuring continued success in the ANZ market.
- Collaborate with regional front-line and product teams to understand clients' pain points and provide innovative solutions.
- Formulate and implement product growth strategies based on client and market insights.
- Drive new user acquisition and engagement through strategic initiatives and incentives.
- Develop product content guides and sales pitches tailored to client segments.
- Evaluate market conditions and competitor data to identify emerging trends and optimize campaigns.
- Provide insights and drive implementation on cross-functional projects.
- Perform various administrative and operational duties to drive effectiveness and efficiency.
- Knowledge of the cross-border payment landscape in ANZ.
- 5-7 years of working experience in payments product management or user growth management.
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries and improve cross-functional collaboration.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to convert data into business insights.
- Ownership, commitment, accountability, and responsibility for achieving business objectives.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.