- Contracts secured until Christmas with potential for extension into 2022
- Attractive hourly rates from $43/hr + potential for overtime + travel and tool allowance + super
- Work across a variety of large, high-profile construction projects in the ACT
Are you seeking an opportunity to work on a variety of commercial construction projects across the ACT? Randstad Canberra are currently seeking multiple trade qualified and licensed electricians to work with with a reputal, national electrical company based in the ACT. These positions are to commence ASAP and the contracts will run up until Christmas at a minimum.
- ACT or NSW Electrical License
- White card
- Asbestos awareness ticket
- Working safely with asbestos containing materials
- Driver's license and reliable transport
- Commercial construction
- Installing cable trays and pulling large cables
- Working at heights
- Installation of large distribution and switchboards
- Working on slab decks and trenching
If this role sounds like you please click "APPLY NOW" or contact Caterina Prpic from Randstad on 61323840. Or alternatively email email@example.com.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....