Are you looking for your next big break in commercial lending? Are you a credit analyst or someone in the lending field who has a strong acumen for reading business financials and statements? If you have lending experience in a bank or financial services, broker, or have a qualification in a Bachelor in Finance, CPA / CA certified, Cert IV in Credit Management or similar this is the role for you!
This big 4 bank client is looking for ambitious professionals to join their rapidly growing commercial business unit in a full-time capacity located within the CBD with provision to work from home remotely after training and onboarding.
Experience in banking, financial analysis and credit with a passion for delivering exceptional service to customers and internal and external stakeholders is a must to be successful.
As a Commercial Credit Assessor, you will primarily be responsible for exercising sound judgement in the assessment of Small Business credit and/or Asset Finance applications. Your focus will be on making timely, accurate and consistent credit decisions for new and increased customer lending requests. You will build your skillset to have the ability to assess a vast array of applications, including Commercial investment proposals, Company Home Loans and Home Loans for Medico clientele. You will also have the opportunity to learn broader skills to support the entire Business Owners customer value chain.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Previous exposure and experience in areas such as lending, credit and/or risk.
- Ability to interpret and analyse financial statements.
- A commercial acumen that balances the needs of our customers, our people and our stakeholders.
- Your ability to empathise with our customers and passion for getting things right for them, every time.
- Enthusiasm to keep your customer value team operationally fit, to ensure we are where our customers need us most.
- Ability to identify and resolve obstacles, and a curiosity to trial new process or approaches to improve your team’s performance and continuously improve service to our customers.
- Your ability to work with others to help your team grow.
- A capacity to work hard and well with others in a manner that is consistent with the orgnasatons purpose and values.
In return, you will be remunerated a generous packaged salary with a bonus component with the ability to grow within the firm and the business unit, if you have the desire to build your leadership and management skills. This is for someone who is looking to develop their technical knowledge and expertise in the commercial lending sector, and may be wanting to move one step further in expertise in a top tier major bank in Australia.
If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role, please apply now or alternatively, contact Dean McIver at firstname.lastname@example.org today. Your success will only be limited by your desire to succeed.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....