Your new company
Started as a family business almost 100 years ago but growing into a nationally respected FMCG food manufacturer, my client is on an expansion route with their manufacturing to cater to even larger demand. Proudly 100% Australian owned and manufactured, they value tradition and premium quality in their products that Australians know and love! Due to their significant growth in 2020, a newly created opportunity for an experienced and capable Financial/ Commercial Analyst to join their team near Mulgrave!
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Finance Director, your main responsibilities will consist but not limited to:
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales and trends analysis reports
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Perform variance analysis to recognise and investigate variances
- Work closely with the Cost Accountant to analyse consumer trends
- Dashboard reporting and data visualisation for executive presentation
- Ad hoc reporting and company administration duties
This opportunity is for a Commercial Analyst or a Management Accountant with FMCG or manufacturing industry experience.
- CA/CPA qualifications with 2 to 3 years post qualifications experience
- Exposure to SQL, Qlikview and advanced MS Excel and Access
- Industry experience, preferably in a FMCG or manufacturing environment would be highly regarded
- Confident stakeholder management skills
- Work for an expanding Australian owned manufacturer
- Work with a manager who would be a great mentor
- Work close to home in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nuwan Kasturiratna on 0430 681 219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....