6 month contract
Decision support for high profile stakeholders in Technology and projects
The purpose of the role is to provide insightful information to assist senior leaders in decision support on investment .
The right candidate for the position of Commercial Analyst should bring the right blend of strategic influence as well as operational “hands on” approach.
The key accountabilities of the Commercial Analyst include:
- Provide insightful project portfolio reporting
- Accountable for preparing monthly reporting that will assist and support project delivery
- Identify project benefits, opportunities through building of robust lean business commercial canvases and benefit realisation models.
- Ensure compliance of projects with risk by monitoring the project governance
- Assist in support the planning and governance framework for Technology
The position of Commercial Analyst requires the following skills:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a project commercial or project management office role with proven experience in large scale investment portfolio management.
- Experience in working across Technology teams with strong commercial and finance acumen
- Tertiary qualification/s in Commerce or Business
- Relevant industry or specialism qualifications e.g. PMO Practitioner, PRINCE2 and Agile
- Previous experience working within the financial service industry with an understanding of technology business and key business drivers.
If you are interested in the position of Commercial Analyst and can demonstrate the right skills and experience please apply today, if you would like to discuss further before submitting an application please call Gail for a confidential discussion on 0434745920.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....