Do you want to work for a leading organisation that values it's employees and offers on-going career development? Offering state of the art working facilities and attractive company benefits, our client has mutliple vacancies to join their team in Scoresby on a 12 month contract. As a Collections Officer, you get to be a part of an organisation with a global footprint.
As a collections officer, your role primarily exists to maximise the timely recovery of debts. You will support the business objectives by looking after outstanding collections and providing high levels of support to customers and guests.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Answering all incoming calls
- Contacting customers regarding the recovery and negotiating terms of any outstanding funds with the best outcome for both the customer and client in mind
- Administrative and data entry duties such as managing emails and updating customers files according to interactions
- Following up on settlements
- Recommending any further investigation/action when required to team leaders
- Call centre expirience
- Financial industry expirience (highly desirable)
- Self motivated and results driven
- Strong time management skills
- Resilient nature with the ability to effectively manage at times challenging conversations
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships
- Active listener who can respond and question where necessary
- Strong written and verbal skills
What's in it for you
- Work for a global leader
- Excellent opportunites for learning and development, as well as being part of an organisation that offers career progession.
- Enjoy working in state of the art facilities, with attractive company benefits.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....