Due to continued growth, our client is seeking multiple collection officers to join their team and are offering flexible work from home arrangements.
As a collections officer, your role primarily exists to maximise the timely recovery of debts across a range of different clients. You will support the business objectives by looking after outstanding collections and providing high levels of customer service on behalf of the organisation's clients.
Day to day this role will see you:
- Handling a high volume of inbound and outbound calls
- Contacting and establishing connections with customers to negotiate the collections of outstanding funds
- Providing a high level of customer service and acting as an advocate for our client as well as their clients, at all times
- Administrative and data entry duties such as managing emails and making file notes
- Following up on settlements
- Recommending any further investigation/action required
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- A friendly and engaging phone manner with the ability to be firm when necessary
- High attention to detail
- Resilient nature with the ability to effectively manage stressful situations
- Tech literate, with the ability to multi task and work across multiple CRM systems
- Active listener who can respond and question where necessary
- Ability to work independently and as a wider part of the team
- Willingness to take initiative and think outside the box to problem solve
- You have a can-do attitude, and are willing to give things a go
- $48,000 - 55,000 salary + super
- Ability to work from home
- Mon - Fri, standard business hours
- Commencing 29th November
- Cert IIII in Credit Management provided as part of on boarding
Some of these roles will require you to have your own PC/laptop. Headsets will be provided.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW and don't miss your opportunity to work for an industry leader
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....