Due to ongoing demand, Randstad are looking for full time, permanent CNC Machinists to support our client’s diverse, Workshop based pipeline in the Maitland region. The successful candidates will form part of a large machine shop team within a family owned, local organisation that fosters safety above everything in a lively, supportive environment.
What are we looking for?
- Trade Qualification
- Auto CNC and Manual Milling / Lathe Experience
- Demonstrated trades experience within a workshop environment
- Adept with time management and prioritisation of work
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Show high initiative to achieve quality outcomes
- Strong commitment to safety policies and procedures
- Have reliable transport
- Local to Maitland region or willing to relocate
- Excellent work references that can support your application
What we can offer you:
- Full time, permanent opportunity
- Attractive hourly rate aligned to skills and experience
- Day and afternoon shifts available
- Overtime available + Penalties
- National and International site deployment opportunities for the right candidate
- Form part of a collaborative, safety focused and family owned organisation
- Immediate Start
If you meet the above criteria and you would like to apply please apply via the link or email your resume to email@example.com.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....