12 month initial contract for a Cloud Project Manager to lead an agile, responsive and reliable migration to the cloud.
This is one of the largest, most complex Cloud migrations in Queensland to date.
Services that encompass migration of applications to the cloud including but not limited to end user computing, storage, backups, and line of business applications. You will work collaboratively with the Program Manager – Transition to Cloud, the Senior Leadership Team, and leaders across the business to invite the Voice of the Customer into the transition process, implementing new and more efficient ways of working and service delivery models. You will be responsible for project artefacts from initiation to closure, managing project scope, risks and issues, and driving projects to success in an Agile environment.
The Cloud Project Manager is:
- Accountable for delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Responsible for delivering expected project benefits to the business.
- Responsible for defining project scope, and managing project changes.
- Responsible for managing project resources effectively through a mix of internal staff, contractors and vendor resources.
- Accountable for project governance and managing clear communication with business stakeholders.
- Responsible for identifying project assumptions, constraints, risks and issues – and managing them effectively.
- Responsible for identifying project funding requirements, developing the project budget, and reporting against the project budget.
- Accountable for planning the project and delivering against that plan.
- Relevant Degree
- Agile delivery and transformation certifications
- Project management certifications such as Prince2
Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrated background in managing vendor outcomes within an enterprise environment
- Demonstrated experience leading a multidisciplinary team within an enterprise environment
- Relationship and stakeholder management.
- Ability to Manage multiple simultaneous Project streams.
- Managing projects in a highly agile environment.
- Demonstrated experience with cloud migration projects.
- Integrating Service Management, Service Definition, Service Level Agreements and maintaining Configuration Management Databases in an evolving environment.
- Broad range of technical understanding.
- Leading project teams in multi-mode structures (DevOps / Hierarchical / Sequential ITSM).
For a swift response, apply now, or contact email@example.com for more information
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....