Randstad Digital has partnered with an Australian Federal Government agency to seek a proficient and driven Cloud Architect to join their team for an initial 9-12 months.This role will be responsible for architecting and implementing Data Warehouse solutions on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing cutting-edge reporting solutions using Power BI, creating and implementing ETL solutions for diverse data sources, and executing seamless data migration from OnPrem SQL Server data warehouse to the Azure platform.
Job Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Architect and implement Data Warehouse solutions on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- Develop reporting solutions using Power BI.
- Create and implement ETL solutions for a variety of data sources, including ASQA’s CRM, ASQANet, PRISMS, ABR, ASIC, and NCVER data.
- Execute data migration from OnPrem SQL Server data warehouse to the Azure platform.
- Establish a medallion architecture for processing data requirements into Bronze, Silver, and Gold Layers.
- Implement and manage DevOps for collaboration, source version control, integration, and deployment of data solutions, including ADF pipelines.
- Instill Microsoft best practices for utilizing Azure services and provide weekly team updates on key achievements.
- Document implemented systems and offer training as required.
Why should you apply:
- Fully remote or hybrid (1-2 days in office)
- Competitive hourly rate
- Initial 9-12 month contract
- Potential 6 month contract extension
What do you need to apply:
- Baseline security clearance is required to be successful.
- Relevant Degree or Diploma
- Proven track record as a Cloud Architect or in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- Expertise in Power BI for crafting reporting solutions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
If you are expressing interest in this position I encourage you to submit your application. Alternatively, you can send your resume and cover letter to Shaun.firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.