About this company
Due a positive change in restructure, my client is on the hunt for a sales & service driven Client Experience Coordinator to assist in reception, administration, service calls and client interaction.
This position is ideal for a person who thrives on providing support to internal and external stakeholders and is seeking a long term fulfilling & valued career
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 2+ years experience in similar role
- Professional phone greeting and sales support experience is essential!
- Good knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to grow with the business and be company focused
- The ability to work independently and within a team
- Training provided for the right person
- Work close to home
- Onsite parking
- On-site cafeteria
- Genuine opportunity to grow and develop your career with a leading Australian Brand
- An opportunity to fast track your career and gain excellent exposure
Please apply directly by clicking apply now and submitting your resume in word format or alternatively please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....